[stylist] article in local paper

loristay at aol.com loristay at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 00:14:02 UTC 2012

David and I had our picture appear in the local paper, Merrick Life, performing a skit for the Merrick Theater for the Arts on June 13.  They were charmed by the fact he read Braille.  It was a nice article.  Another appeared in Newsday, again with our picture.  There must be something arresting about a blind writer reading his work from a Braille page.  The article in Newsday appeared early in June on a Saturday, not sure, but I think June 9th.  Newsday is available online and on NewsLine for the Blind, but they may not still have the article.
Lori