[stylist] Members write, but also create other media- Interview with actor Kevin Sorbo

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Mar 1 03:50:08 UTC 2012

Finally got a chance to listen. Good show. :)

brad

On 2/28/2012  10:25 AM Robert Leslie Newman said...
>Dear STYLIST & Division Members
>RE: Members write, and also create other media
>
>When I learn of what some of our Division's members are doing outside the
>realm of writing, and especially if it also involves creative expression
>toward the betterment of --- Mankind, I feel we need to share that news.
>Here is an example of one activity that Justin Oldham is involved in outside
>of his writing. Call it auditory journalism, a self-made  talk show host.

Brad Dunsé

"Everyday is Independence Day when you know where
you are going." --Major Margret Hoolihan from TV show M*A*S*H

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse