[stylist] submission to writers contest

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 3 00:04:30 UTC 2012

I was trying to figure out how to enter the contest today.
I did not find any particular description of how the entry should look for poems. I think there is probably a page of instructions that I have not found. I did fine the place to send the money for the 3 entries (poems) through PayPal and I sent it already. But, did not want to send the poems until I know for sure if there is a certain way each should look on the page - don't want to be kicked out for breaking rules - thanks for info if there is more I need to know about entering.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117