[stylist] Roget's Thesaurus web page

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:46:49 UTC 2012

Brad, thanks for this link. It brings back memories and will be quite
useful. I guessI have always been a geek. When I was young (I think 8 or 9
years old) I had a Roget's Thesaurus and it was my favorite book. I
remember spending hours reading it and learning new words. So again, aside
from offering a helpful tool for us all, you took me on a trip down memory
lane. Diolch, Eve