[stylist] I Cry over our assignment

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:38:16 UTC 2012

Brad, this is one of those annoying things I deal with with this crappy
computer. It often locks on caps without button ever being pushed
(sometimes while the computer is not even turned on it seems) and then does
not want to unlock the caps. Sometimes it just ignores certain buttons for
awhile. I hate it. It often looks like I cannot write when it truly is the
computer. I am hoping to get a job soon and aside from catching up on
bills, I also plan on getting a new computer (hopefully). Thanks for the
heads up though. Diolch, Eve