[stylist] KNFB reader and tools for jotting thoughts/ideas

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 00:41:12 UTC 2012

Eve,
If you want to learn and see a demo of technology to write and help organize
information there are several ways.
Visit a lighthouse for the blind. Go to your nfb state convention where
hopefully you will see vendors of products; we have that at ours.
Also, if you visit the national center for nfb, the technology center has
lots of technology there and a knowledgable staff to answer questions.