[stylist] crying assignment

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Mar 4 13:35:04 UTC 2012

That was very touching. Open heart surgery with
the written word as the scalpel. Any poetic
structure aside, you made me feel a strong
portion of what you felt. I say "poertion"
because there's no way I could feel what you felt
in the first place. I liked the honesty of the
"Don't tell me" parts. It says "I know I know,
but let me have my greif, I need it right now".

Brad

On 3/3/2012  09:43 PM Barbara Hammel said...