[stylist] poem submission

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Mar 5 03:39:41 UTC 2012

No, I don't believe there ever is resolution.  I think it's best said as you
state.  New plants grow above the grave.  As the old adage goes, those deep
hurts we face after bbeing buried "are pushing up daisies".  Those scars,
they never heal totally.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg