[stylist] Autobiography and getting sued

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:17:53 UTC 2012

Sometimes authors will change names to protect people, or if material is
of a sensitive nature, they may change names as well. Some people don't
want to be recognized by name, so a writer will make up a name for said
person in this situation. There are many reasons why an author may
change the names of people, but this is not necessarily because it's
illegal to use real names without permission.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan