[stylist] NEWS FlashRE: Screen Readers and Word or Open Office- !

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 14:39:04 UTC 2012

Hey you all- If you have JAWS as your screen reader, then you have a nifty word processor that comes free with it! It is called FSEdit and you find it in the JAWS menu that is down in the program menu. It has a spell checker and most features needed by the average writer. Like check it out! You don't need to use that other silly stuff like open office!