[stylist] poem submission

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 5 18:09:51 UTC 2012

Jackie,

The first person I was honored to help on the journey into the next world
was my own Mother. It was five years ago. I sang to her, read her beautiful
thoughts from the Psalms that I knew she would love, and took off my
multi-colored shawl and wrapped it around her to comfort her. It was a shawl
that I had knitted and it looked like a flower blooming around her - her
face the center of the flower.

Just 2 months ago, her little sister was passing over. At her bedside was my
only suster, my two granddaughters who are 30 and 31 years old, and our
little great grand daughter Bella who is two. We were there to sing to her,
talk to her, hold her hands, rub her body, and laugh as we talked about our
lives together. Most of all, we kept telling her how we appreciated her and
loved her and how we would be together again and how she would be there to
welome us.

Thank you for reminding me of these things today. I need to write about
them!

Lynda