[stylist] Cry

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Mar 6 20:52:48 UTC 2012

Those are nice poems.  I think they perfectly depict what older folks get to
be like.
One question, though.  In a villanelle aren't the repeating lines supposed
to rhyme with each other so there are only two rhyme schemes in the poem?
Of course, anyone is free to make up their own form that resembles another.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg