[stylist] 'Crying' prompt response

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Mar 7 20:02:21 UTC 2012

Okay, I know it's not a contest, but this one wins for me.  My friends' kids
and my nieces and nephews are just now beginning to come of age--the oldest
will be 20 this year.  Sounds like it's been a tough place in your world for
the past year
or so.  I don't even know what to say so I'll end here.  Good job, as usual,
Chris.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg