[stylist] 30-second opinion

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Mar 7 21:56:36 UTC 2012

Thanks for those who pitched in. I forgot to say
for those who still wish to, if you'd rather send
your view to lists at braddunsemusic.com rather than
the list to keep traffic down, that's great too.

Brad

On 3/7/2012  02:13 PM Barbara Hammel said...
>For me it would be first price and then features
>and specs.  Guaranty is at the bottom. Barbara
>Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. --
>Carl Sandburg -----Original Message----- From:
>BradDunsé Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:44
>PM To: Writer's Division Mailing List Subject:
>[stylist] 30-second opinion I'm not sure if this
>is off topic or not, it is half business and
>half writing, the answer I get from everyone I
>poll will make a difference of how I write. Do
>you have an opinion on a marketing question?
>Since you are a purchaser in life, I bet you do.
>I have a question and would greatly appreciate
>your view. Why? Because it is an important
>foundational consideration to a marketing model
>I’m considering for my writing business, and
>I'd appreciate your 30-seconds of help. I’m
>looking for your own personal view, not on what
>you were taught in college, in a marketing
>class, or the way you’ve seen it done ever
>since you can remember, or the like. I’m
>looking for your own personal buying decision
>preference. Either what is most important to you
>or what you find your mind gravitating to or
>looking for first when looking at an item, be it
>a car, house, computer, clothing, gadget, or
>whatever. Here’s the simple question then. Out
>of the five randomly listed items below, what is
>your priority or first response to even consider
>looking at a product? What does your brain
>naturally gravitate towards first? Size and/or
>color Guarantee Price Features and specs Brand
>Brad Dunsé "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a
>fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit
>salad." --Unknown http://www.braddunsemusic.com
>http://www.facebook.com/braddunse
>http://www.twitter.com/braddunse
>your account info for stylist:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/poetlori8%40msn.com
>your account info for stylist:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic.com
></x-flowed>

Brad Dunsé

"The greatest composer does not sit down to work because he is inspired,
but becomes inspired because he is working." --Unknown