[stylist] Stopping nonfiction thread

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 23:38:49 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
You did a good job. What you defined as creative nonfiction is eye opening.
I think people are confused because some things marketed as CNF are not and
vice versa. I would keep giving your opinions and not let rudeness get to
you.
As long as the moderator does not stop a thread, I suggest it can continue
if members want it to.

Ashley