[stylist] Word Count?

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 13:57:41 UTC 2012

Don't know about the ribbon itself but when I want a count of words in my
Word documentI just hit insert-3 and Jaws reads the status line, giving me
what page I am on and how many words are in the document.  One item that
confounds me is when it says something like 75% or 100%; I don't know what
that refers to.

I use Jaws 13 with Word 2007 in Windows 7.

I hope that is of some use.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter