[stylist] help with pasing my writing

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:31:36 UTC 2012

I don’t really know how to word this but I was wondering if anyone can help me with techniques with paissing my writing?  By that I mean...  I want to get to the juicy parts of the story but at the same time I need to get sertain events and interactions in the story before other things happen.  I don’t want the story to get boring but these things need to be included for the more juisy parts to make sense.  Also some times I have trouble wrighting the less interesting parts because I get excited about what is coming.  I want it all to make sense to the reader but to stay interesting with out being too jumbled.  I also do not want it to be overly dramatic but at the same time it needs to have the right amount of drama to be interesting.  Sorry if this question is strange but I would appreciate any help.  I think I accomplish this but it is always a struggle and I can not be sure with out an audience.  I am also afraid to let people read my work untill I have gotten it to a point where I feel it is at least deasent enough to be judged.  I have a milion drafts and corections before I even consider letting another rip it apart.  Don’t get me wrong I like constructive criticism but I give myself the work over first before I take it from others.

Andi