[stylist] hi andi

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:36:25 UTC 2012

Hi Andi,
Welcome to the list.  I really love it because writing is one of
my favorite things to do.
I am 15 and I believe am officially the youngest member thus far.
I haven't myself published anything major.  I tried sending some
poems into some magazines when I was younger, but didn't get
published.  The only work in my name so far isn't too mch; it's
just a little thing in the Student Slate about holiday
traditions, but I want to have more work published.
Curently, I'm just beginning serious writing.  (I've been writing
since I was 8, but my characters would have like 60 something
brothers and sisters haha.) The main one right now that I'm
working on is "SNday, the Sixth of February", which is about the
life of a ten-year-old girl named Ariana, who is the sole
surviving quadruplet, and how she learns to cope with the many
changes in her life.
Every month, there is a new prompt which you can partake in.  For
example, in December, people wrote stories or poems about
Christmas.  However, feel free to send a story or poem at any
time for critiquing.  These prompt are intended for fun only; no
winners or anything.
Enjoy this list!
Sincerely,
Vejas