[stylist] March Monthly Telephone Gathering Guest- publisher, author, spe...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 14:15:53 UTC 2012

Now this does make me smile!  And so happy you  were finally able to touch
base. I am so looking forward to  this!
Myrna

In a message dated 3/14/2012 6:51:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
newmanrl at cox.net writes:

Greetings you all!

Here is your first notice of our  March Monthly Telephone Gathering.  The
day
is Sunday March 25th at  7.30 PM CT. We will have a guest speaker --- her
name is Nadia Giordana.  I'll have her BIO for you in a couple of days. Here
is what she has written  as the signature section on all of her emails:

Nadia  Giordana--author/lifestyle strategist/videographer/speaker

Web:   <http://www.embodyyourvision.com/> EmbodyYourVision.com

Facebook  media page: http://www.facebook.com/nadia.giordana.media

(Don't look for a phone number and conference ID in this  message. That will
come in the next one.)

Robert Leslie  Newman

Personall Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual  impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division,  president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net s

Chair of the NFB  Newsletter Publications Committee

Writers  Division web site:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net  <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>

stylist mailing  list
stylist at nfbnet.org