[stylist] do we still need to send a braille copy of our writing submissions?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:37:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am currently working on my story for the writing contest.  A
couple of months ago, we had a discussion here about not having
to do a manual Braille copy of the submission anymore, and just
sending the electronic copy.  However, according to the
guidelines on the writer's division website, this has not been
changed.
So I would really like to know if it's OK to just send the
electronic copy, or I need to write my submission on a Perkins
Brailler.
Also, where does the cover letter go?
Thanks so much.
Vejas