[stylist] do we still need to send a braille copy of our writing submissions?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Mar 21 12:13:35 UTC 2012

Vejas

Yes, the youth writing contest is a dual DEAL- WE ARE PROMOTING GOOD WRITING
AND GOOD Braille and so along with an electronic copy, a hand embossed copy
is required. (If anyone on this  list is thinking a hard-copy Braille
version is not required, they are mistaken!)

And the cover letter is essentially the second required document for all who
submit to the contest, be they youth or adult. And you send the electronic
to my personal email and the hard-copy Braille to my home address (all
listed on the Division's website.).

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your story!