[stylist] Pet PVS

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 22 21:27:49 UTC 2012

Laughing!
I only wish they were!
But, I will say that teaching freshman English Comp. was one of those
courses where the professor became very good friends with the students -
because therough their writing you get to know them so well. Even now, many
years after they have left school, married, and have babies of their own,
they still keep in touch with me. It is delightful to attend their weddings,
and see their babies as time goes by. Also, so nice to learn of their
professions and what they are doing in life in general.
Lynda River Woman