[stylist] ZoomText comes from AISquared RE: Does anyone use MAGIC or have experience with it?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 15:31:15 UTC 2012

Hi gang- talking about the tools we use for computer access is always
educational. Magic and JAWS are SF products and ZoomText comes from a
company called AISquared (add .com and you have their URL. They have a trial
60 day full version download of their product for anyone wanting to give it
a try. And as I mentioned in a previous message, you can get the version of
ZT that has voice with it, and boy, it works great!