[stylist] Reading "Slate & Style" thought, option

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 15:59:27 UTC 2012

Dear membership and STYLIST

(How many of you are having difficulties in getting a chance to read your
copy of "Slate & Style" --- as in  the type of format or as an attachment)

The above question comes about because we have gotten word from a few
members expressing problems getting their computers and/or access technology
to either open or just read the document. I would like to find out how wide
spread this problem is. (I don't believe it is a wide spread problem, but
your editor Bridgit Kuenning Pollpeter and webmaster Peter Donahue, do not
want any of you to not have immediate access to your copy of our Mag.

IN sending out "Slate & Style, we could do as National does when they send
out the email version of "The Braille Monitor." That is, there is a copy of
the newsletter within the body of the message, and a copy attached. It
allows for reading the Mag as you normally read an email. And/or gives you
the option to save the attachment and read it whenever.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee