[stylist] Does anyone use MAGIC or have experience with it?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:03:37 UTC 2012

But MAGIC is meant predominantly for magnification with a screenreader
to supplement it. If you only require the screenreader, JAWS, in terms
of Freedom Scientific products, is the better choice. JAWS offers
features MAGIC does not, and is going to be better as far as the
screenreading aspect is concerned. If you don't need magnification, or
can't use it, JAWS is the way to go since it will provide more
sophisticated features.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: