[stylist] OT: umnfriending people on Facebook

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Mar 26 18:52:59 UTC 2012

Hi Friends,

Does anyone know how to unfriend people on FB using a screen reader? I'm
getting inappropriate messages from some guy, and the only instructions I
found online involve "hovering over the box" on the person's profile page. I
use Facebook mobil with Jaws 12 on either IE9 or Firefox, and I can't make
any kind of button, menu or combo box appear. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
http://donna-w-hill.suite101.com/

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Knitters, join Donna on Ravelry:
www.ravelry.com/people/DonnaWHill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374