[stylist] Intuition

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 26 19:25:21 UTC 2012

Eve, I think you are correct. It does not really have to do with education.
You are right. The degree represents some time spent in study and problem
solving situations. The real work begins well after we receive that degree.
In fact, the more educated we are, the more we realize there is so much
more. The degree is only a beginning, just a little step. It is not an end
in itself, but the recognition of so much more.  I have known very little
children who were so self-aware and introspective and they stand out in the
crowd! I do believe we are born with it, too. I think every child is born
with intuition. Yes, I agree with you.
Lynda