[stylist] ZT vs. MAGIC

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:54:49 UTC 2012

Do you mean MAGIC when you say MATIC? And this is all a matter of
perspective. I would say JAWS can't beat MAGIC or ZoomText, while others
will defend and push Window Eyes and still yet other programs. This is
actually the first time I have heard anyone say they liked MAGIC or
ZoomText for both the magnification and text-to-speech features; most
people I know, until now with you lot, choose magnification only for use
of the magnification. So it's all a matter of preference.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan