[stylist] OT: umnfriending people on Facebook

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Mar 27 13:44:06 UTC 2012

Thanks, Barb.
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Barbara Hammel
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 10:13 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] OT: umnfriending people on Facebook

Donna, you need to click on the person's name which will take you to their
page.  Go down toward the bottom and there is "poke" "unsubscribe" and the
like.  There you will also find the "unfriend" button.  I'd suggest that
maybe after you unfriend the person, you go back to their page and see if
the block button is still available to you, too.
Hope this helps.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg