[stylist] Homonyms

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Mar 28 14:05:04 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
I checked this out, but it's very simplistic and just seems to cover the
most basic homonyms. It didn't even have whose and who's. I'd like to see
something with the ones that those of us who have the basics would miss. I'm
thinking of grisly and grizzly, for instance bazaar and bizarre, Lune and
loon ... those sorts of things. I wonder if there's a book out there?
Donna