[stylist] Intuition

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 00:56:46 UTC 2012

Donna,
I think you are right about humor.
I do have to tell you a quick story about my mother that we still laugh
about.
She had turned 97, and had  her first few sieges of dementia, and other
ills. One night she said,
"I understand that people can will themselves to die when they think it  is
time to go. She felt she was ready and that night it would happen.
In the morning she awoke bright and cheerful and said, "Well, phooey, that
didn't work. What's for breakfast?"

There are so many stories about her that are fascinating.
Thanks for your comments.
Jackie