[stylist] Intuition

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 01:04:34 UTC 2012

R Lynda,
Interesting about your piece of sculpture, and turning it upside down.
My poetry teacher once assigned a random word poem, and the next week when
we read them, the next assignment was to write it backward.
It was amazing what came out of our backward poems.
The result is that often I read a "poem a day" selection backward.
Jackie