[stylist] Using JAWS and vision on computer

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 01:49:22 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
This is such a wonderfully comprehensive treatment of the many facets of
training. It is also a love story not only about Ross, but about life and
learning.
It is another "keeper" that will go in my file.
It was interesting that when I returned from the VA facility in Tucson after
three months, my skill level was little better than when I arrived, even
though it was a live-in facility. Because I was           a civilian female,
I was housed way across the campus, and we had to furnish our own computers.
It took them half the time to get me hooked up properly and then because it
was summer, teachers were on vacation. I doubled up with other students and
their skills were very spotty.
When I returned home and was assigned a home teacher, I think I told you
about the many changes and dry periods. In the meantime, I got an e-mail
from a vet who had gone back for a second session of training. They had a
new director, and he e-mailed me an organized list of skills that he must
pass. It was just what I was looking for, but never got the instruction for
before I left the program.
The details you talk about gives a hopeful approach. I do know that with
perseverance, almost anything is possible.
I think you should write either an autobiography, or a memoir.
I have not had my computer on for two days, so when I am caught up.,
I will consider this more.
Thank you for your answer.
Jackie