[stylist] Describing hair cuts

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:10:27 UTC 2012

Is it necessary to plot an characterization to describe cut an style of
a hair cut? Nothing wrong with doing so, but if it does not affect plot
and/or characterization, it's essentially unnecessary information.

However, if it is central, or you just want to describe it, I suggest
speaking with a hair stylist, or someone who has a good grasp on hair
styles, to help you describe specific hair cuts if you don't know
exactly how to verbalize it.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: