[stylist] Pet PVS- Correcting fellow writers

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 15:04:56 UTC 2012

I have a similar circumstance, my very best critic has been a (25-year old),
street smart young man that grew up on the streets of Reading PA with a
ninth grade education , and is very street smart. I have been mentoring him
for now going on eleven years, I started writing my book, with all of the
anger that I could find, along with every expletive, that I could think of,
as I also grew up on the streets of Reading PA. . This street smart, young
man, which knows how to use every adjective describing anything, or
everything, told me that if I want to give him a reason to change, or a
reader a reason to change. Then write, in a way that would make him, or any
reader see that change is possable.  He stirnly told me, if you want me to
see that if I want to make my life better, then show me how to think better,
speak better, and how to respect myself for the changes that your book knows
is possible, now that's profound to me, and very powerful. Thanks again Paul
E Baver