[stylist] How could I improve this story?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed May 2 13:50:46 UTC 2012

Thanks, Chris.  And yes, I am telling the truth.  I did not like "wasting"
Braille paper so I would agonize over something until it sounded like I
wanted it to and only then would I write it down.  Of course, I only got
average grades because of it, I'm sure.

Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg