[stylist] Thank you for your comments. and iinstructions for thetankabun form

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu May 3 18:16:25 UTC 2012

Myrna,
I wonder if you and your partner are aware, that once a new form is
published 100 times, it is recognized as a legitimate new poetry form. Have
you hit that number yet?
I have worked with a form called a Granite Reef Sonnet. Though it was
popular in my poetry class, noone used it extensively, and to my knowledge,
none has been ppublished under that term. If you are interested, I will send
you one of mine.
Jackie