[stylist] Turn your DISability into an ABILITY

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu May 10 18:02:19 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am back form my travels to Puerto Rico - where I was gathering images and indeas for new writing projects and new art works.

Made a quick trip to Kentucky to see my youngest daughter, Ilsa, get her MS in Library Science over the weekend, too. She not only got her degree, she has been selected to be the librarian of a brand new school in Burlington Kentucky. the school is now under construction and will be open in the fall - Ilsa will be putting together the entire library and then will be the school's librarian. A dream job for a creative person who loves LITERATURE!

I wrote a new blog today and just published it.  I invite you to read it if you are interested in the arts and the connection to our own challenges with sight loss.

Life is so wonderful, isn't it!

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7723991015854838955#editor/target=post;postID=1676385948532921216

C.S. Lewis said, "You do not have a soul.  You are a soul."

Isn't it great to be alive and creating our writing or whatever medium we choose? I agree with C.S. Lewis!

Lynda  River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117