[stylist] Decreasing number of messages

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon May 14 18:15:40 UTC 2012

Hi Jackie,

Your notes to me are always enlightening and very welcome, as well as
appreciated, Jackie. I treasure them and realize how much effort you put
into a response.   It's good to be sharing our ideas in such deeply
meaningful  and positive ways. I have a number of projects going right now,
and just returned from traveling so have not been on line much, on the list.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979