[stylist] Decreasing number of messages

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon May 14 22:55:25 UTC 2012

,
Thanks for letting me know what might have happened. I have also had the
same feeling, of wondering if things have gone where I thought I sent them.
As I have just told Lynda, as I save many things to read and consider
thoroughly when I have time, my subject lines may be old hat, and deleted
rather than having an equally busy person choosing to revisit an old
subject.
You are a gifted poet.
Thanks again.
Jackie