[stylist] Capturing Images in the Early Morning in May

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:06:16 UTC 2012

Beautiful inspiration. I also take pictures by the point and click method,
reviewing afterwards to hopefully find that perfect shot. A lot are thrown
out, but occasionally some magic occurs through images that could only be
imagined by a truly artistic and open mind. You inspire me to take my
camera with me on walks and as I feel I will shoot and see what happens. I
am leaving in a couple of days for Sedona to hopefully find a house that
will provide what I need. I will look for that magic also and will have
both my camera and my sketch pad with me. I cannot see the images and
writings in my sketch pad any more, but I find it comforting to have so
that I could record what comes to mind so that it may be shared and used
for further inspiration. Namaste, Eve

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Lynda Lambert <llambert at zoominternet.net>wrote:

> [...]
> life, I will even have a poem eventually.  Art and life are one.
>
> Finally, inside the house in the solitude of my office where the clock
> ticks on the wall behind me, I begin the additional work   that will take
> the images from the morning's experiences. I will take them from the
> camera, blow them up through the computer photo program, and then begin to
> crop, select, and edit my photos.  For the poem that might come forth from
> this morning's work with the camera and the photo editing, I will begin to
> record some words about my subject.  I will write a blog about today's
> adventure in the early morning. I will post some photos on my Facebook Page
> for my friends around the world to enjoy.  I will even write a short
> message to my friends on the Writer's List this morning. And, I will
> probably begin the work of turning these images into a poem.
>
> I will consider all aspects of it. My blossoms have center stage, they are
> stars, each of them,  on a plant  I had plunged  into the soil about 43
> years ago. It was a very small plant in a little plastic container at that
> time.  As the years have passed it has grown into the magnificent blooming
> waterfall-type of wall - bursting forth with magnificent  flowers that I
> saw this morning.  Life happens slowly, like the growth of this plant that
> reaches up into the second story of my very old house here on River Road.
> Life is in the smallest details of those years, in this place. If only I
> can capture just a small moment of it all today!
>
> I send you my blessings today for finding joy and peace in your own place
> on this magnificent earth.
>

> Lynda Lambert
> 104 River Road
> Ellwood City, PA 16117
>
> 724 758 4979
>
> My Blog:  http://www.**walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.**com<http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com/>
> My Website:  http://lyndalambert.com
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacqueline Williams" <
> jackieleepoet at cox.net>
> Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 6:50 PM
> Subject: Re: [stylist] Decreasing number of messages
>

> Lynda,
>> Since I am usually very late in giving feedback, it is possible that
>> rather
>> than open e-mails with old subject lines, they were deleted.
>> In the meantime, I down-loaded the pack necessary for me to read your
>> attachments and I am going through them.
>> I was so interested in your method of how you write your sestinas. . It
>> really works for you. Since I did go back once to make comments on most
>> everything I'd saved aside from those I could not read until I had the kit
>> installed, I am now in catch-up mode for my last poetry class coming up.
>> You are a wonderful poet with an inspiring attitude, and the sense to
>> perceive the beauty that surrounds you, and to eliminate the negatives.
>> Nice to hear about your trip and other activities.

>>> someone. This is about the third time this has happened in my history on
>>> the