[stylist] Capturing Images in the Early Morning in May

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed May 16 14:13:05 UTC 2012

Good morning to all... How this touched me!   Lynda, as I read this, I
found myself nodding.  I recently self-published a  book of poetry entitled I
Heard A Sparrow and the reason your post here  so touched me is because of the
nature of Sparrow.  It was written from the  perspective of the visually
challenged and how the seasons of nature (and quite  by accident, the seasons
of life) are seen through the sensuality of sound,  touch, taste, and scent.
 What most fascinated me while writing it is that  I had to close my eyes
and just visualize instead of  'cheating', as I  called it.  Those who have
read the pieces in the book has expressed in  some cases gratitude for
literally opening their eyes to what was up until now  unseen beauty to them.
Thank you for sharing this most inspirational and, for  me, a validation of
where I took my words and where I allowed that book to  travel.  Truly this
made my morning special.  Again, thank  you!
It is supposed to be a beautiful day here though  rather warm but since
southern Louisiana dances with 'warm' as early as March I  will just enjoy the
sun, the birds, and the sound of grass growing.
Have a great day, everyone!
Myrna

In a message dated 5/16/2012 8:36:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,