[stylist] For Lori Re: A poem and reply to Lynda's last message...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed May 16 15:58:27 UTC 2012

No, I wouldn't be able to be there.  For one  thing, Myrna DOES NOT fly.  I
discovered on a flight to and from  San Diego some years ago.  I told my
family they had to know  how much I loved them because that I got on that jet
to return home to them took  more out of me than they could ever know. LOL
But if it allowed and you would  want to please feel free to read this there.
I give you my permission.  It  is one of my own personal favorites and I
just think it speaks to all of us as  writers in general but, of course, in
this piece there is the added perspective  of a blind writer.  Thank you Lori
so much for the very kind words.. they  are more appreciated than I could
ever express.
Myrna

In a message dated 5/16/2012 10:50:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,