[stylist] Anotating books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 22:07:52 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
This was an interesting paper. I did not know the Irish were isolated for so
long until the British came in. Then leaders got the Irish culture back. I'm
glad they did. The Irish music and dance I've seen is wonderful.  They have
a unique culture.

What is the difference between footnotes and endnotes? I used in text
citations in my papers, so did not have to use footnotes.

Ashley