[stylist] Sharing a tankabun similar to a haibun

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed May 16 22:57:02 UTC 2012

The tankabun is not recognized yet because I simply  have not gathered the
information needed. The haibun is a real form and  information can be found
on many poetry form sites.  My father was not  educated at all and sometimes
felt that he didn't quite know what to do but  every now and then he would
surprise me. I have some vision but some things are  much harder for me to
see. Icicles were one of those  things.

In a message dated 5/16/2012 5:41:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,