[stylist] Poem inspired by Dante/

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu May 17 18:10:14 UTC 2012

WOW!  You had me from the first line  and kept me throughout the poem.  And
your last two lines, the repetiton,  was just perfectly done, perfectly
placed.  I am not very familiar with  Dante' I must admit.  I didn't need to be
to enjoy this most visually  stimulating piece.  When asked how a writer
can paint pictures for the  blind I will remember this piece and I will say
'Let me show you."  Stellar  work!  I loved it!

Myrna

In a message dated 5/17/2012 9:33:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,