[stylist] R: Post Cards from Prague

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri May 18 02:20:40 UTC 2012

Hooray for you, Barbara!
Isn't it an amazing day when you get a hand written letter!  I can no longer
read a letter, of course, but there is something so special about knowing
that someone took the time to put their hand to the paper and think of
writing to me.  I still amaze folks when they get a hand written letter from
me - I use those forms for the blind, and I can still write letters and
address envelopes that way.
Lynda
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road