[stylist] Matilda Ziegler Magazine

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:11:12 UTC 2012

Hi,
First I wanted to know, what is Matilda Ziegler magazine?
If you want it in Braille, maybe somebody like John who's read it
for a long time can write an e-mail to the editor.
Also, maybe there's a way that somebody can volunteer to produce
the Braille versions.  I know that for Slate and Style, a certain
person does the Braille, print and e-mail.
I myself was disappointed when two magazines for the blind were
closed, Expectations and Brailleways.  I'm not sure if you'd
heard of them, but they used to have lots of stories in them.  At
the flea market during convention, I would be happy to find look
for back issues of the magazines, I think my earliest edition is
1972.  And then they sent a letter that the magazines were made
when people had less Braille material, and wouldn't be around
anymore because people had books to read.  However, there's not
even an online version of it.
Good luck,

Vejas