[stylist] Matilda Ziegler Magazine

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Sat May 19 16:22:39 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

The Matilda Ziegler Magazine had Braille, cassette and large print
editions. I think it is unethical for them to just drop everything
except an online edition without explanation. The few times I have
looked at the online edition I didn't find anything of interest.

I read Braille in bed a lot. When I was a kid the book would fall to the
floor with a crash when I fell asleep.

John