[stylist] How to Read A Poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue May 22 18:30:24 UTC 2012

You are so funny, Barbara!
Probably most students think the Prof. is a bit off.
You love poetry and you love to write so just keep on doing it. But, don't
quit learning. That is a life-long activity and the more you do push
yourself to read books on your passion of poetry the more you will grow
yourself.  Don't be timid about plunging into something new and strange -
you just might like it after you give it a go.   I like your honesty and
frankness very much. Those qualities are commendable. Thanks.  You really
did inspire me with your comments.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117